Simple Mangal Dosha Remedies for Problems Related Delay Marriage
Mangal dosha or kuja dosha or chovva dosha is the combination in the birth chart or horoscope where mars is placed in 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th or 12th house in the kundali. A person with mangal dosha in his natal chart is called Manglik. Mars when it is positioned in any of the mentioned houses, believed to be unfavourable for marriages and it leads to tensions, disharmony, dissatisfactions and disasters in married life.
Mangal dosha is one of the major deciding factors in Hindu marriages, causes delay in marriage and problems after marriage. A manglik marrying a non-manglik is considered disastrous which can even lead to death of one’s partner.
Effects of Mangal Dosha
- Delay in getting marriage
- Problems, clashes and quarrels in marital life
- Incompatibility in marriage and thoughts
- Death of spouse
Remedies for Mangal Dosha
- Marriage between two Manglik persons: If two persons are having manglik doshas and they get married, the negative effects will get nullified. They can lead a happy, prosperous married life without any hurdles, conflicts.
- Kumbh Vivah: If any one of the partners has Manglik dosha, the negative effects can be cancelled by performing ritual called Kumbh Vivah. The person with Manglik Dosha is made to marry a Banana tree, peepal tree or silver/golden idol of Lord Vishnu.
- Fasting: Fasting on the Tuesday is said to have to reduce the effect of Manglik dosha.
- Chanting: It is advised to chant Navgraha Mantra or Mangal Mantra on Tuesday. Also can chant Gayathri mantra 108 times in a day or hanuman Chalisa daily.
- Perform Dhana to please the god: Do charity on Tuesdays to please the Mars. The items such as swords or knives, red silks, red stones such as corals, food which is made of red lentil daals, wheat breads should be offered as dhan to nullify the negative effects of Mars of that person.
- Wearing gemstones in the form of rings: Wear bright red coral golden ring on ring finger of right hand.
- Visit the Navagraha and Hanuman temples: Chant daily ‘Om Shreem Hanumate Namah’. Visit Hanuman Temple on every Tuesday and Saturdays, donate sweets and sindoor etc as prasadam.
- Daily worship orange coloured Lord Ganesha idol
- Read Ramcharit Manas every day
- Feed birds with sweet, cereals, water, grains or food
- Keep ivory (Haathi Daant) at home
- Worship banyan tree and offer sweet milk
- Read/Listen Sundara Kanda from Tulsi Ramcharitmanas for 40 days
Remedies Especially for Girls for Mangal Dosha
- Girl must do Abhisheka for Shiva Linga
- Girl should chant regularly ‘Om Namo Narayana’
- Girl’s parent should perform Narayana Pooja for delay marriage
- Girl should fast on Mondays for 16 consecutive Mondays, and Pray to Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati
- Girl must tie knot between Shiva & Parvati and must pray for early marriage
- Girl should read verses related to the marriage of Shiva and Parvati in Balkand of Ramcharita manas