A well dressed would-be-groom will impress the prospective bride. Here are ten steps to dress well for the would-be-groom.
- Choose clothing to suit physical stature
Mastering the wardrobe starts here. Choose the type of clothes which suits you the best, do not be in a hurry, take snaps of each of the dress and discuss with your close buddies; take their opinions and then select. Analyse the pros and cons of everything.
- Carve your own style rather than following someone else
Think on your own on what gives you the best. Ensure you look trendy at the same time have a good appealing factor.
- Get the right fit
Getting the right fit solves majority of your wardrobe issues and the most important aspect to dress well. Get the right fit which suits your physical stature. This makes you naturally appealing. You also need to know your clothes measurements, plain and simple.
- Research trending topics online
Get some trendy news online and look for style quotients and replicate it with your creative inputs. This not only looks impressive but also appealing as per prevailing dressing trends
- Review your wardrobe
- Do you have more of a particular colour (red) and none of blue?
- Do you have more than 100 t-shirts but not clothes worth wearing when you go to see a prospective bride?
- Do you have good shoes? (According to a research report shoes are the first aspect seen by interviewers and of course the people you meet)
Make a list of such questions or a checklist which could be very helpful, especially if it’s an important occasion.
- Don’t be tempted by ‘Festive offers’ or ‘Year end sale”
Most of the time these clothes are sold off because of their ‘less saleability’ or even at times might be damaged.
- Stick to a budget
Do not go overboard by spending hugely; ensure you spend your time in researching the prices and settle for a moderate price which is neither too high or too less. This way it is not a pinch on your pocket or affects the quality of your dressing .
- Colours make an instant impression
Your costume should be pleasing and have the right colour. This makes an instant impression. Choose colours which add grace, finesse to your personality.
- Patterns – Stripes vs. Checks
Choose the one which suits you the best. ‘Dress Rehearsal’ ahead of an important occasion, such as, visiting the bride’s place must be done. Take advice, suggestion on what you will be wearing on the day you will be visiting the bride’s place.
Accessories such as watches, spectacles, shades does matter. Do not wear funky glasses or sports watches, during such occasions. Select a watch which is neither too sporty or too formal.